Saturday, April 11, 2009

Airport Diner, Manchester NH



We had breakfast at the airport diner today. It was cute - I love diners. The food was okay, not great. I couldn't figure out what I wanted so I ordered a b52, which is bacon, sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, bread and pancakes. LOL. I had half an egg, 2 bites of the bland soggy potatoes, a nibble of the dry biscuit they brought me (I didn't want it - I don't like those in general), one piece of flimsy bacon, and three bites of the overcooked pancakes. I'm spoiled with Rita Mae's for breakfast!

The waitress was friendly. The service was very prompt. She gets a 3 on the service rater, though I probably won't return to the Airport Diner.

3 comments:

Alison... said...

I probably shouldn't read this blog now since I'm hungry.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE this blog, but I think you are such a geek. You do know that in the days before the internet, you would have been the one recording service ratings in a notebook you'd carry with you at all times!

Kristen said...

LOL - thank you! I can't wait to do something more with it. After I have a year or more of data. Apparently, I'm out there consuming quite frequently, so I will have lots of reference points. I just need to make sure to travel as much as I can. :)

Yes, I'm a complete geek! We know this. :) Yes, I would have absolutely carried this around in a notebook or convinced some silly local paper to give me a column....

Hmmmm.... ;-)