Monday, April 13, 2009

Rita Mae's, Manchester, NH

I know that picture isn't overly aesthetically pleasing, but it does serve a purpose, I promise! Rita Mae's is the local diner we frequent weekly. They buy good quality food, the food is very reasonably priced, we love the staff and it's always yummy!

It's not really fair to include them in this study, since I'm biased, but my bias is only due to repeated positive experiences. When my parents come in from out of town, they love visiting Rita Mae's too - it's not just me!

The picture above is of our breakfast table on Sunday. I just LOVE their freshly brewed iced tea, and they know this. As soon as I sit at my table, they bring me a tall glass. They even leave the whole container there so I can have as many refills as I want.

When I was young, my parents used to make fresh brewed iced tea, and I thought it was delicious. I can never make it quite as good as they used to, and while no one has ever been able to, Rita Mae's comes very close!

I enjoy the waitstaff at Rita Mae's immensely. If I go to breakfast without Darcy, they always ask where she is. If one of us isn't there at breakfast but we order something to have brought home with us, they always write a note for us on the containers, wishing us well.

They definitely go above and beyond, and they get a 5 on the service rater!

1 comment:

Alison... said...

I went there for a coffee before a job interview in Manchester and they immediaately said, "Are you meeting the girls here, should I bring some ice tea?"

Priceless!