Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jenny's - Perris, CA

Jenny's is a family restaurant/diner located in Perris, CA. I couldn't find any pictures of it online, so I just used a generic diner photo above. (Don't tell anyone!).

Jenny's was very busy when we got there, as it was the Sunday lunch rush. Our waitress was busy, but very patient with us, as one of us isn't always quite ready to order. You can guess which one of us it is. I'll give you a clue - it's not me.

We were starving, so we ordered an appetizer, but the food came out first (and very quickly!). The waitress was very apologetic and empathetic about the mistake, but not over the top. She was the right about of sorry, without being obnoxious about a minor restaurant error during a crazy lunch rush.

The food was really good! Darcy didn't know because her taste buds weren't working, but everything was fantastic.

Our waitress gets a 4, and Jenny's is a great find if you're every visiting or driving through Perris!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hamburger is the worst tasting I have ever ate its plain with a thin patty and a thick bun with now sesame sees on bun for 4.99 it is not worth it and not enough fries. This is the first post I have ever done rating a resturant I just had to share this to everyone