Monday, April 13, 2009

T Bones, Bedford, NH


I hadn't been to T Bones before, as it just seemed like another chain restaurant, and I have been to plenty of those. Recently, I discovered that it's just a local chain with four restaurants, so when I drove by one the other night, I decided to pull in. Neither Darcy nor I had eaten there before.
.
I ordered the prime rib, which is one of their signature entrees. It was very good. Darcy had baked haddock that she enjoyed as well. Our waitress was nice and perfectly fine and well on her way to a 3 rating, until I overheard an interaction she had with a customer not in her section.
.
A man sitting near us rudely questioned our waitress about something. She curtly replied that she wasn't his waitress, and she walked away. I think he was being rude because he had been waiting for something, and that behavior is not okay either. As a representative of the restaurant, however, she should have been courteous and professional rather than snapping back at him.
.
I've gone back and forth between giving her a 1 or a 2, and I've decided her service rating is a 1.5.

1 comment:

Alison... said...

Geez when you called to tell me about the delish prime rib, I had no idea that the experience had a negative part to it, that's unfortunate!

1.5 at the place where my brother works, how sad.