Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Goldenrod - Manchester, NH


The Goldenrod is a very well known ice cream (and fast food) drive in joint in Manchester. My Dad loves visiting, several times, when he's up here. We stopped in for an ice cream yesterday on the way to the beach, since it was Darcy's birthday. I ordered her a large, knowing it was too big, and trying to be obnoxious when I brought it out to her, but the man behind the counter talked me out of it. He said that no one orders anything larger than a small since their sizes are so big. He was very nice and cute about it, and while he won't win any sales awards this month, he gets a 3.5 from the service rater.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

I have never seen or heard of this place all the billions of times I have been to Manchester - how is this possible?

S. Tyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.