Sunday, April 5, 2009

Circa 59, Palm Springs - Take 2

I don't know why, but after writing the not so great review, we went there for breakfast again today. Darcy convinced me that we shouldn't waste the free breakfast passes. (yes, yes we should have)

The food was cold and disgusting - again. I don't know how anybody eats there, seriously. It's completely bogus. I wasn't going to blog about it since it was the same as yesterday, and the waiter seemed to be fine...until he wasn't.

He came over as we were about to leave and asked us "was everything good?" Well, let's see, we both have full plates of food with one bite missing from each - do you really think everything was good? He was obviously just hoping we would nicely say yes, and normally I would have, but two days of gross cold food in a row? I don't think so.

I told him the food was actually freezing. He laughed and walked away. Nice. Needless to say, he didn't get any extra gratuity on top of what was included with the free passes. He wasn't outright rude, but to laugh and dismiss a valid complaint? He earned himself a 1, lowering the service average for Circa 59 to a 2.

No comments: